We spark instincts already in kids: the desire to get outside and wander, wonder, dig and climb. Kids are curious and we aim to keep it that way long enough to let them bond with, and gain inspiration from, nature. Einstein knew, “Nature teaches us everything we need to know,” and creatively applying nature’s principles leads to brilliant design and a world of abundance.
Subscribe to the Green Sugar Feed
- Mrs Q on Another Food Blog – Who has the Time?
- mkokc on Education System: creating cars or teaching kids?
- joel on Boston College Alumni Profile: A Conversation with Environmental Educator and Children’s Author, Tim Magner
- Alison Kerr on Time to Take Play Seriously: A Little Perspective
- TW on The Goodness of Green: dirt and sunshine just what the doctor ordered